YOU WELLCOME!!
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm...
Google vs. Facebook: Slapfight!

Monday 28 March 2011

SUPERNATURAL



     This science-fiction, haunting series about the two brothers called Sam and Dean Winchester. Their story is builded on tragedy, horror and blood. These two brothers lives are not depended on their choices. Their story begins before thier births and their lives are around one diabolical plan includes yellow eyed deamon (Azazel), white eyed deamon (Lilith) and the Devil (Lucifer) himself.
     Their destiny was decided with their mother when she had made a deal with yellow eyed deamon to save her husband's life. This deal included her and her children's future lives. The big plan was to rescue the Lucifer from his prison. Unpreventable successive events caused to gain the Lucifer's freedom. There started a mortal war in the earth among deamons, monsters, good angels, hostile angels, four horsemen and brothers. If they couldn't defeat their vitals, the mistic powers crushed the world.
     Now, the series is in the sixth season and it is the season of mystery and shadow. Heaven and Hell have been left in complete disarray since the apocalyptic events ended and the lords of Hell and Heaven were losed. And now, monsters, angels and deamons roam across a lawless and chaotic landscape. The new enemy is Mom of All Monsters.
     We have watched season 6 episode 17, now, we are waiting for next episode which will have shown on April fifteenth. Excitement and adrenaline have reached the peak.

Styx Renegade
Found at skreemr.com

1 comment:

  1. I also liked this series quite a lot. One of the best parts about it for me is the nostalgic links to the past which include of course the black car that they drive which is what we call a "muscle car". the other part which is great is the music and the song Renegade is great. Classic Rock is my favorite genre of music and this song has all the elements including, great mythology in the lyrics and excellent riffs. A great blog. The lyrics are below.

    Also have you heard the Damn Yankees version which is also a metal group from the 80s. They did lots of covers on classic rock songs. They certainly had a lot of hair, one reason why this era of music was called "hair metal".
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoPOJzQcJic

    Renegade Lyrics- Artist: Styx

    Oh momma I'm in fear for my life from the long arm of the law
    Lawman has put an end to my running and I'm so far from my home
    Oh momma I can hear you a'crying you're so scared and all alone
    Hangman is comin' down from the gallows and I don't have very
    long

    The jig is up the news is out they've finally found me
    The renegade who had it made retrieved for a bounty
    Never more to go astray
    This will be the end today of the wanted man

    Oh momma I've been years on the lam
    And had a high price on my head
    Lawman said get him dead or alive
    Now it's for sure he'll see me dead
    Dear momma I can hear you a'crying
    You're so scared and all alone
    Hangman is coming down from the gallows
    And I don't have very long

    The jig is up, the news is out
    They finally found me
    The renegade who had it made
    Retrieved for a bounty
    Never more to go astray
    The judge will have revenge today
    On the wanted man

    Oh Momma, I'm in fear for my life from the long arm of the law
    Hangman is coming down from the gallows And I don't have very long

    The jig is up, the news is out
    They finally found me
    The renegade who had it made
    Retrieved for a bounty
    Never more to go astray
    This'll be the end today
    Of the wanted man
    the wanted man

    and i don't wanna go,
    oh no
    dont let 'em take me
    no no

    ReplyDelete